The shift to hybrid work has introduced greater endpoint risks increasing the need for a more comprehensive security strategy.
This eBook explores ways to strengthen security at the device level. Get practical advice and best practices for:
– Mitigating risks with hardware enabled security
– Understanding the value of TPM and UEFI
– Preventing infection before the OS boots
– Strengthening access control with biometrics and authentication
– Automating remote deployment and device management
Learn three pillars of modern endpoint security that cover the entire device lifecycle.
Sign up for your eBook.